Einreisebestimmungen Update 01.06.2022
From 1 June 2022, all quarantine measures will be discontinued, and the following measures will apply:
1. For Thai nationals
1.1 Thai travellers do not need to register for Thailand Pass.
1.2 Thai nationals are still required to have either a vaccination certificate OR a negative COVID-19 test (a PCR or professional ATK).
1.4 Those showing flu-like symptoms or have temperature may be required to undertake a COVID-19 test at the airport. If tested positive, they will be transferred to a hospital where doctors will determine the next course of action (treatment at hospital, home quarantine, etc.).
2. For non-Thai nationals
2.1 Non-Thai travellers are still required to register via Thailand Pass (Thailand's pre-travel registration system - https://tp.consular.go.th/).
2.2 Thailand Pass system will be streamlined with the following new features:
- Thailand Pass QR Codes will be automatically and immediately generated upon registration (no waiting time).
- Non-Thai travellers are required to upload all documents (see below) onto the Thailand Pass system when registering.
- Upon check-in and entry to Thailand, non-Thai travellers are required to present an automatically-generated Thailand Pass QR Code, together with other required documents (see below).
- Documents check will be conducted by airlines and by Thai immigration/health officers.
- Airlines may refuse boarding if non-Thai travellers cannot present all the required documents, even if they have a Thailand Pass QR Code.
- Non-Thai travellers who are unable to present vaccination certificates or COVID-19 test results upon entry to Thailand are required to undertake a professional antigen test at the airport.
2.3 Required documents for Thailand Pass registration
For fully-vaccinated non-Thai travellers:
- Copy of passport
- Vaccination certificate
- Health insurance with minimum coverage of 10,000 USD
For non-Thai travellers who are not vaccinated/fully vaccinated
- Copy of passport
- Negative COVID-19 test result (either RT-PCR *or* professional antigen test) issued no longer than 72 hours before departure. Please note that results from an antigen self-test kit are not accepted.- Health insurance with minimum coverage of 10,000 USD